Lonely Day - Acoustic Lonely Day - Acoustic

nice work

Its a good cover, but the audio portal is for original's mostly, having said that, i've checked out your other work, not bad man, voted 5 just for your other songs.

_-Ze Goat-_

ps. check out my stuff yo

faisalm1991 responds:

Thanks for the vote, i loved your stuff.

Godzilla! BOC Cover! Godzilla! BOC Cover!

nope

Theres no way you did this on guitar, sorry man, sounds like a ripped copy of guitar hero....

Inisson responds:

I played and recorded the guitar I promise lol. Why is it impossible that I did this?

Oh, I will take that as a compliment though even though you gave me a 2/10.

Upon the Sea Upon the Sea

very pixelated

Very nice, it reminds me of some music i'd hear during a battle on the high seas in one of the older FF (Final Fantasy) so for that 5/5, nothing really to critique, keep it up man.

_-Ze Goat-_

ps. check out some of my music, see what u think?

Desperate.- Desperate.-

its good, but...

yea its good, but it sounds like less than an influence, and more of a mixing of songs, but at least it comes out alright, but next time, try more of your own stuff, voted 5, so vote mine 5! lol hope to hear more like it

Esoshuggah Esoshuggah

different

Its a little different than im used to, but man, you nailed it, you have your own sound, keep it up, check out my stuff, see what you think, and keep in mind, our singer was fired....lol

Groove Metal Madness Groove Metal Madness

I can dig it

its pretty good stuff, although im not a fan of computer generated music, this isnt bad at all, little longer mabey then it could have some potential _-Ze Goat-_

Burkose responds:

well guitar and bass is from me, only the drum is a preset, thx for the review :)

Black Jack-Twinkle Black Jack-Twinkle

Uh...

Ok first, sorry but thats not a general rock category song, and twinkle twinkle little star with some drums behind it? really? sorry just not my cup of tea.