TomFulp TomFulp

A for effort in this case, decent animation styling, but man the audio was a wreck, not very applealing the the audience if they have to refer to a script, maybe keep the animation, and re work the audio, if your needing voice work, hit me up, otherwise my advice is slow down a bit, work with the voice a bit, find your range to where you can pull it off, but at the same time its audible. overall 3.5/5 5/5 (cause Fulp is DA man)

CrazyRock responds:

thanks man

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

I'v seen alot of "lol omfg thats so cool of a video" but how about a real review? I'v been on the site for 9+ years and have seen hundreds of vids, but this one jumps out at me in the originality department.

Lets start with the positive, firstly the thing that sparked my interest was the Real Life television show preaching religion, I dont see alot of RL/animation hybrid's anymore, esp. to further the plot of the video, props.

Next I'd like to say the way you twisted a child's song into a beautifully crafted horror short, its got everything a proper horror flick needs creepy antagonist, gore, and small children. You have really outdone yourself.

Now on to the negative, which I believe every artist needs to hear to further they're creative/technical prowess.

There are not many things negative about your work, but I did see a few things, mainly the large file size, took me awhile to actually watch this, and then there was a little rigidness about your characters, maybe in the future work on smoothing them out? Nothing too bad though.

Overall this was a great movie, and again props to you for originality and inovation, 5/5- 4.5/5- 10/10
I hope to see some more work from you of this caliber.

Best Regards,

Gi-go responds:

Thanks very much, I appreciate these reviews.

I didn't mean to throw in any kind of message with the Christian children's show, but in the low budget creepy department, nothing in the world beats those shows, and I do love live action hybrids.

The file size is actually pretty small for a video file, perhaps they're working out some kinks in the NG player? Try out the vimeo version on my site, that might run more smoothly.

Thanks again sir!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Wow.....where to begin, how about the positive....Animation was solid, transitions were good, everything technical about this film was A+, now the negative. Firstly win the lottery become a rich white person? Thats not racist but its pretty disturbing, and im not a hate monger, I know the point you were trying to convey to your audience. But whoever the minorities were in the video hispanic/black, there are just as many white people living in poverty in America, your movie was one sided to say the least to say that white's are living the high life and sexing it up all over the place. I dont know if you made the video for personal reasons of your own, or for entertainment, but it seems you have a grudge against white people.....you can take what I said however you like, just expressing an opinion.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

"You are bongmaster loli, the dragon communist, and you will die in a battle from Pokemon"

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

To everyone who cant get past day 40....you guys are idiots, this game is so easy and obvious to beat, first try, still going on 700 days, 110 days of food 80 bullets, and 70HP only things are once you get past day 10, everything is the same.....all random my ass i hit the super zombie 6 times in a row, then find food 4 times in a row, all in all, pretty cheaply made game, has potential yet lacks so many things needed to make it a cult classic.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Always good things coming from krinkels and swain, although I notice that the lag (yes im sure its been talked about) has gotten a little worse from the last update, I can barely handle waves 20-30, other than that, SELL BACK OPTION would make this game great, good time killer, have restarted several times on here, just gets boring after you own everything and have all your stats up. Hoping for more updates soon.

Lonely Day - Acoustic Lonely Day - Acoustic

nice work

Its a good cover, but the audio portal is for original's mostly, having said that, i've checked out your other work, not bad man, voted 5 just for your other songs.

_-Ze Goat-_

ps. check out my stuff yo

faisalm1991 responds:

Thanks for the vote, i loved your stuff.

Godzilla! BOC Cover! Godzilla! BOC Cover!

nope

Theres no way you did this on guitar, sorry man, sounds like a ripped copy of guitar hero....

Inisson responds:

I played and recorded the guitar I promise lol. Why is it impossible that I did this?

Oh, I will take that as a compliment though even though you gave me a 2/10.

Upon the Sea Upon the Sea

very pixelated

Very nice, it reminds me of some music i'd hear during a battle on the high seas in one of the older FF (Final Fantasy) so for that 5/5, nothing really to critique, keep it up man.

_-Ze Goat-_

ps. check out some of my music, see what u think?